Cloud Security Resources
Want to learn more about Cloud Computing? Or interested in reading more about the security of specific technologies? I read widely but here is the subset of sources I read regularly. This list will be updated occasionally.
Cloud Computing Books
- IT Management and Cloud Blog: The first blog I ever read on Cloud Computing. John has a very readable style with a decent helping of humour thrown into the mix. Check out his Cloud Cafe Podcasts" too.
- The Wisdom of Clouds This is where James Urquhart “will continue to look for the key insights into the technological, business and philosophical ideas that will drive cloud computing adoption, or even its resistance. I continue to be overwhelmed with both the challenges and opportunities surrounding cloud computing adoption. There is much to write about.” Avid blogger and avid blog reader, James shares his useful finds via his delicious account and provides a helpful commentary/reaction
- Cloud Musings by Kevin L. Jackson: Kevin blogs primarily on public sector Cloud Computing. This includes the US Federal Government and the Military Complex.
- Cloudy Times: Markus Klems writes interesting blog posts that demonstrate critical thinking.
- Rational Survivability: “Hoff’s Ramblings about Information Survivability, Information Centricity, Risk Management and Disruptive Innovation. Oh, I have a fondness for virtualization and cloud computing security, too…”. Chris is a truly smart individual with a diverse background, set of interests and amusing sense of humour (a personal favourite). Consequently, his blog is very popular!
Other sites of Interest
- TalkStandards “is an active online community where developers, researchers, policymakers and other interested parties can share ideas and collaborate on the global standards system.”